By taking this Fullbridge course, I agree to abide by the following code of conduct.
I will not:
- Share account information with others.
- Share your work with others unless instructed otherwise.
- Submit another student's work as your own.
- Engage in any activity that will dishonestly improve your or others' work.
- Register for only one account.
- Respect the privacy, opinions, and diversity of other students enrolled in the course.
- Work individually unless instructed otherwise.
- Only post appropriate content in course discussion boards or message centers.
Failure to abide by the Code of Conduct may subject you to one or more of the following actions:
- Partial or total deduction of points from an assignment
- Revocation of certification for a course or failure of the course
- Unenrollment from a course
- Notification of enrolling organization for further action
Please note: Fullbridge reserves the right to make occasional changes to this Code of Conduct. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. The effective date will be updated accordingly.
Effective as of May 11, 2016